As we all work together to flatten the curve to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), I would like to take this opportunity to share with you how we are taking steps to ensure your health and well being at our office. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the NJ Department of Health (NJDOH), and the World Health Organization (WHO) update us daily on all prevention measures of the virus.
As of March 16, 2020, we now offer these protocols to ensure your health:
- No waiting room time. Check-in from your car and when you treatment room is ready we'll bring you right in.
- Social distancing by extending our office hours to ensure more break time between patients and 6 foot distance between staff and patients.
- Staff will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces after each patient leaves the office and with cleaning products recommended by the CDC as effective in preventing the spread of common viruses, including COVID-19.
- All patients will receive a coronavirus screening call prior to their appointment and the day of their appointment, We are also applying this same screening process daily to our employees.
- We encourage you to stay home if you are not feeling well and reschedule your appointment for a later date. There will NOT be a cancellation fee for cancelling your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Telemedicine visits may be covered by your insurance as granted by the President's emergency declaration.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your podiatric care.
Dr. Pamela Tola